Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Two for Tuesday

I don't know if Two for Tuesday will be back this week or not (last week was supposed to be the end), but I am so bummed to have missed the first 5 weeks that I decided to go ahead and do it even if I'm all alone!

»»»»UPDATE: It's still on!!!!



So, for TODAY ONLY you can purchase these two products for 50% off the regular price! Tomorrow, they will be back at full price, so hurry and tell your friends!

Back to School Literacy Centers - Comprehension and Word K

This is one of my newest sets of literacy centers which includes 4 comprehension centers and 4 word knowledge centers specifically created for students in the upper elementary grades. These regularly sell for $6, but today you can score it for $3!

Fact and Opinion Centers All Year Long

And since my brand new packs for Main Idea and Cause & Effect did so well last week, I decided to offer my new Face & Opinion pack this week! It includes TWELVE themed centers to take you through the entire school year. This pack is usually in my store for $9, so you will have some major savings if you purchase today!

Happy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog through the 2 for Tuesday link up and I just wanted to let you know that your blog is absolutely adorable. I am going to be your newest blog follower :)

    Stephanie
    www.mrsdscorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete