Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Two for Tuesday Sale!

I'm finally getting into my blogging groove as most of you are already halfway into your summer. Oh well, better late than never, right?

Now that I'm FINALLY caught up on my blog feed, at least for now, I saw that a lot of you were participating in a Two for Tuesday sale. That sounded like a great idea, so I decided to join in! Although apparently this is the last week for this link-up. ::Insert sad face::


For those of you who don't know, this is a linky where everyone chooses two products from their store to put on sale for 50% off for ONE DAY ONLY! That's a huge savings! I decided to select two of my newest packets.

This pack includes 12 themed centers for practicing Cause and Effect all through the year! Each station comes with two sets of cards (cause and effect) and a graphic organizer to show work. Answer keys are provided for you!

This pack includes 12 themed centers for practicing Main Idea all through the year! Each station comes with two sets of cards (main idea and support details) and a graphic organizer to show work. Answer keys are provided for you!

Both of these packets include 12 themed literacy centers that will take you through the entire school year. The centers include colorful, fun cards, graphic organizers, and answer keys to make checking work easier. These usually sell for $9, but today you can snag them for $4.50! That's a pretty big deal! Go check them out, and then be sure to see what other items people are linking up today!

4 comments: