Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Thirteen in '13 and a SALE!!

I saw this link up a little while back and thought it would be fun to participate. I think I did it last year, too!


 I think it's safe to say I love my skinny jeans! I would wear them every day once the weather gets a little cooler and I'm not in dresses anymore. Plus I love my boots (a close second), and the jeans are some of the few pants I can wear them with!
 Steven and I almost never go to the movies because they're so expensive, so we've only been once all year (although I really want to see Catching Fire).

 

I know this book was assigned when I was in high school, but I honestly couldn't remember ANYTHING about it except that it was set during the 20's and they liked to party. Thinking I didn't actually read it...but I really enjoyed the movie. And the music was really fun!

Still Big Bang Theory. We don't watch a lot of tv, especially now that we've gotten rid of cable/satellite. This show probably won't get old to me for a while!


We have this local restaurant that Steven and I discovered and LOVE! It's a little pricey but not terrible, so we go when we can. It's called Mint, and now their new chef is from The Next Food Network Star a few seasons ago (when we still had cable and were addicted to Food Network), so we really need to go again!

 
Malcolm Mitchell, chef
This year, I did two of those painting classes at this local shop. It was so much fun, and you get to bring home a piece of art! If you have one at home, you really should try it out.


My brother bought me the cutest leopard print shoes from Target! They're really comfortable, and my boots have been able to take a little bit of a break. Plus they're WAY cheaper than the adorable Tieks that I've been seeing around the blogging world but will probably never be able to afford.


I really haven't done a whole lot of pinning this year, but I did decide to go DIY for some Christmas presents, so I will share that idea - chalkboard coasters! They were so easy, and my aunts loved them!

Crazy Wonderful: chalkboard coasters - tutorial

Back in the summer, I participated in a VA blog hop that was so much fun! Even though I haven't had the chance to meet most of these ladies yet, I have enjoyed getting to know them online through the blogging community. We put together some great freebies for you to have (and I may be adding a new page to mine so this could be a reflection on the year as well).

I had a goal with my TPT store to make enough for a check in the first quarter (before they went to monthly payouts), and I made it! Going to premium seller was scary, but it has definitely been worth it. Thank you to all of my wonderful followers that love my stuff enough to buy it! You've already paid for my ticket to see my sister and her new baby in the spring!

That's a tough choice, but I think I have to go with this one. I like that it kind of shows how we're watching our little boy grow into something amazing!


Anything with Keagan is a great memory, but I would have to say this Christmas! He has really had a blast learning about the traditions, the food, and he had fun meeting some of my family for the first time.

I want to be more organized with my time so that I can focus more on my family. This may mean that I blog less (or at least only during scheduled times), but it's important that I take time away from the computer to make more memories!

Possibilities


Alright, we just got in from flying with a toddler who wouldn't let his mommy put him down, so I'm going to take a nap. You can stop by my store and treat yourself to something nice because I am having a sale!

salegraphic


2 comments:

  1. Your little man is too cute! Love your word, possibilities! Can't wait for the possibilities that 2014will bring!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally hooked on Vino van Gogh. I've done three classes in the past six weeks! It's becoming a little expensive!

    ReplyDelete