Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Night Before Christmas FREEBIE

We have been busy celebrating my son's birthday, so I haven't had time to sit and share about all of the fun things we're doing at school right now. That will come soon (hopefully). Today is just a quick update: I have mentioned a few times that I have a freebie to use with all of the different versions of The Night Before Christmas, and today it got a little facelift. It's still free, so go download and enjoy!

Create your own Night Before Christmas

Also, I realized that this Thursday is time for the monthly Teacher Fitness linky. 



Since so many people will be thinking about New Year's resolutions after Christmas passes (in EIGHT days!), I think it would be fun to share your favorite way to work out. Please come link up with me and share with your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment