Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Why I'm not "Trying it" Tuesday

I  wanted to link up with Holly, but I'm writing this from my new Kindle Fire in Puerto Rico! Meaning I haven't figured it all out yet AND it will be short. Don't worry, I'll  pics when I get back!

I know, I could have scheduled a post, but that requires planning (which I'm not the best about). Plus, at one point, I though about sharing how I tried Puerto Rican food. But I'm picky and haven't yet.

Anyway, yesterday was our first full day and seven year anniversary. We went to Old San Juan. Today we're going to the rainforest!

Look for a post on Thursday that I actually DID schedule, then I'll be back this weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you're having fun! Happy Anniversary!

    Karen

    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness! Your vacation sounds wonderful. Have a fantastic time. :)

    Catherine
    The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are having fun! I will be asking about how you like the Kindle Fire when you return. Have fun!! I can't wait to see pictures!

    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete