Monday, February 25, 2013

New Magic Tree House pack

I'm a little afraid to say it after the past two weeks, but the Dalton household seems to finally be on the mend! Now I'm praying for warmer weather to stick around (most days this week have a high of 50 or more, so I'm hopeful) because this girl is TIRED of cold, dreary days. I don't know what I'll do with myself with a full week at school, though! It's been a little while between holidays and doctor visits.

This morning, I finished my newest Magic Tree House series! Isn't it cute? This one seems to be on a little higher level, and I had a lot of fun making it. Very cute story! I may even go back and add more to this unit because I thought about adding a biography sheet for Lady Gregory. You can click on the links below to find it.

Questions for Magic Tree House: Leprechaun in Late Winter
TN or TPT

I'm keeping it short tonight because it's my favorite night for TV. How I Met Your Mother, 2 Broke Girls, and Biggest Loser. I missed everything last week because I felt like crap and went to bed when Keagan went to bed. Got some catching up to do this week!

2 comments:

  1. It looks so cute!! =) You should add the fact tracker to it as well. I had plans to do this book plus fact tracker, but February totally got away from me and my next three weekends are booked! So glad it's out there for everyone to love!
    Hope you're all feeling better!
    -Jackie-
    Sister Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  2. My school kids love Magic Treehouse. I am your newest follower, coming from Amelia's giveaway.

    Terri
    The First Grade Princess

    ReplyDelete