Tuesday, December 4, 2012

2 new products

I finally made another novel unit, and I'm SO excited about it! This is MY favorite Christmas book. I cry when I read it. I have been wanting to put together a literature unit for it, and today was finally that day. I hope you're able to use it and enjoy it!


This week, I have also been working on decoding strategies with my students. I've noticed that this is something my 5th graders especially struggle with, and I wanted to download some posters to put in my room. But when I looked online, none of them quite matched. So I created my own! Here's an example of one, but there are 8 total. Click on the picture to go to my store!


Finally, there are only a few more days before my giveaway ends, so don't forget to enter!



No comments:

Post a Comment