Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thanksgiving centers are here!

Yippee! Today was a teacher workday, and I was able to FINALLY finish my literacy centers. I'm so excited to post them! There are 6 centers and a poem that can be used for different activities. I focused more on comprehension because there are very few centers available that are geared more toward comprehension skills These are recommended for grades 3-6, although you know your kids and if they may be more capable. The centers include:
  • fact and opinion
  • main idea and supporting details
  • cause and effect
  • author's purpose
  • prefixes
  • suffixes

Isn't it so cute? These are the first graphics I've purchased (KPM Doodles), and I LOVE them!

I also bundled these centers with my writing pack that goes with Thank You, Sarah.


You can find the Thanksgiving bundle here.

By the way, PLEASE feel free to pin these activities. I would love to have my work floating around Pinterest!

Oh, and Tammy at Live, Love, Laugh Everyday in Kindergarten is having a giveaway. Go check it out here!


No comments:

Post a Comment