Monday, October 8, 2012

My first Donor's Choose Project

I'm so excited to begin my very first Donor's Choose project! I've been wanting to get some technology in my classroom, and today I took my first step. I have a project that will (hopefully) be posted later this week to raise money for an iPod touch. I would like one of these for my listening to reading station. Please help fund me! Even though it hasn't already posted, you can still give for future projects!

http://www.donorschoose.org/mdalton

And even better news: this week is friends and family week. If you donate money, enter the match code PUMPKIN, and every dollar donated will be doubled!!

Also, don't forget about my giveaway! It has grown since Saturday. Lauren from Teacher Mom of 3 has agreed to offer her Perfect Gift writing packet as well, so there will be two winners! Go enter and check out her blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment