Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween and a sale!

I'm back at school (for today only - I'll be out with Keagan the rest of the week), and I checked my TpT stats this morning only to make a frightening discovery! My total as of this morning for the quarter so far is $66.60! Of all days, on Halloween. Anyway, I HAVE to make a sale. Plus I thought it would be the perfect time for teachers to start buying up items for Thanksgiving. 

Like my button? Feel free to grab it!

Maybe even by the end of the day I'll have my Thanksgiving literacy centers. After all, most of my teachers are playing catch-up, so I've got most of the day for planning. It's benchmark time here PLUS we've been out for two days PLUS it's Halloween, so today's just going to be craziness. Oh, and did I mention I got an email from my AP saying he needed to observe me this week. For me, that means TODAY! Eek!! Good thing I have a plan, now he's just got to be able to come in one of my few time slots for the day!

Btw, what do you think of my new design? I love Leelou blogs, and I just HAD to make my button match my new design. Feel free to grab it and my sale sign! I'm so proud of them!

1 comment:

  1. I just found your cute blog and am your newest follower! :) Can't wait to read more from you.

    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness
    P.S. Come join my giveaway for a FREE monogrammed Grateful Bag ($126 value)!

    ReplyDelete