Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween Sale!

It's been a great month for sales in my store, so I thought it would be perfect to end with a little sale! 

Thank you for creating this adorable button, Abby!

Fill up your cart with plenty of treats! Apparently there are a lot of great bloggers joining in on this sale, so be sure to check your wishlist. This could be a great time to stock up on last minute Halloween items, or you could even start preparing for Thanksgiving. I've already got two of my Thanksgiving units up (still working on my literacy centers I'm SO excited about - I even purchased some cute clipart from KPM Doodles today).

My Halloween bundle complete with the bats unit, pumpkin main idea/supporting details, and a pumpkin writing craftivity

Two Thanksgiving units - both brand new this week

And be on the lookout for my literacy centers. I wish I could finish them before Monday, but we might lose power over the weekend with this "Frankenstorm". Have you heard about it? Apparently it's a hurricane wrapped in a Noreaster with a winter storm wrapped up in it somewhere else. Eek!! My school is in a VERY rural county, so we could be out for a few days.

Happy shopping, and if you live anywhere close to me (although that could mean the entire east coast), stay safe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment