Saturday, September 8, 2012

Classroom pics

Alright, I feel like my classroom is finally getting to a point where I'm really excited about it! If you're following me over from The Dalton Gang, you may remember my last classroom pics from about a month ago here. I was waiting on a rug that I got last weekend and added to the decor. Then I also made a few other changes. This doesn't quite show everything, but I wanted to share anyway. I'm so proud of how it looks so far! Sorry some of the pictures are poor quality. The lighting in our building is kind of pitiful.

 My rug (Walmart) and CAFE board (Ladybug's Teacher Files). I want to add some of those adorable poms that Schoolgirl Style has, but I haven't made them yet. I had to wait for the fire marshal to come through first.

My door isn't finished, but I needed something there. The letters were free on TpT. Sorry I don't remember where exactly, but I'll search for them again and post. Any ideas for what to put on the right side? I wanted something related to reading. Someone recommended an acrostic with the letters, also. I'm open to any and all suggestions.

This board came from an idea I found on Pinterest from Miss Kindergarten here:
I kept planning on getting the ribbon, modge podge, and scrapbook paper, but it didn't happen. Then I realized I had a small corkboard to do something with, so I figured it would be easier to just use it. Now I have enough space to show where myself AND my parapro are. This was at the end of the day Friday. I snapped the pictures as I was walking out of the building.

Alright, I have a niece ready to see me, so I need to get Keagan and myself ready for the day! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Melissa, I am your newest follower. I LOVE that rug from Walmart! Did you get it recently? Your room looks great!

    Tanya Rae...

    ReplyDelete